Are You A New Counselor Seeking to Grow into a state licensed clinician?
Looking for an affordable way to obtain your license (LPC) or LCSW license in Pennsylvania?
Supervision is a wonderful journey toward self-advancement and competence as a clinician. It is a great way to empower yourself, improve your abilities, develop confidence, create a long-term professional relationship, and stimulate your passion.
I was once in your position and recognize the frustration in trying to find the right fit in a supervisor to further your educational journey. As a result of my own experience and tons of graduates contacting me for supervision, I now offer this service at a flat rate.
The fee for supervision is $50 for an individual meeting:
- Individual supervision will entail you coming to the office, paying the fee, and receiving a full hour of supervision. Supervision can occur twice a week using both face-time and in-person meetings.
- Group supervision (optional) will entail a maximum of 10 LPC-Interns every other Saturday from 4-6pm. Both individual and group therapy meetings are relaxed, open, and fun. I will challenge you, engage you in self-exploration, and attempt to motivate your interest in working with clients.
My supervision style and focus
Although I use existential/philosophical theories in clinical supervision, the foundation of my work stems from my background and training in CBT and trauma-informed care. I offer supervision that is interactive and that stimulates thinking on issues that are essential to developing your niche, clinical passion, and critical thinking skills.
Supervision meetings cover:
- Existential/philosophical questions or concerns about humanity or yourself
- Case conceptualizations
- General clinical skill building
- Evaluation of insurance policies and criteria required for services to be covered
- Development of necessary skills for insurance re-auth calls or Continued Stay Reviews
- Treatment planning
- Discharge planning
How to contact me
If you are interested in getting started, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, number or email address, location, and the number of supervision hours needed. Please allow for 5-12hrs for a response.
Looking forward to working with you!