I wanted to invite you to spend a week at my sister-site (PsychCentral/Caregivers) to read amazing stories about people nationally and internationally experiencing mental illness within their family. I have amazing followers all over and after contacting them, they decided to engage in a 15 question interview with me about their loved one. You will meet the following:
- a sister from Scotland who feels medication is over-prescribed,
- a mother who lost her son to suicide from Canada,
- another mother who lost her son to suicide and advocates for greater awareness from Newfoundland Canada,
- a grandmother who feels left out of the treatment of her grandson,
- a young college senior who suffers from anxiety and sees ethnic cultures overlooked,
- a step-parent who suffers due to lack of resources, and many more.
I encourage you to join us during the week of October 6-12 and share their stories with people you know who may benefit. During this time I will also be posting things on this site related to their topic.
Hope to “see” you there! 😉